Monday, January 08, 2007

Five Things You May Not Have Known About Me

I was tagged by Chris Blatnick and Mac Guidera.

1) Start of with my name (surname) - Beh. It means Horse. It is pronounce in Teochew (Chinese dialect). I don't speak much in Teochew, but will try to practise a much as possible with my grandparents. I normally use Cantonese (another Chinese dialect) with my parents and sisters.

2) I love photography. I pickup a digital SLR end of last year. Been learning a lot about photography. Getting a good picture is not as easy as it looks. Getting the right exposure, composition, etc is important. But.. some things can be corrected in Photoshop :) I like taking portrait pictures. You can check out some selected photos here.

3) I love to travel as well. Currently I can only afford to travel around Asia. For personal holiday I've been to Singapore, Thailand, Cambodia, Bali (Indonesia), China, Taiwan. For work, Bangkok, Shanghai, Taipei and Furth (Germany - only Europe country I've been). Malaysia currency is not strong so to travelling to Europe or US is out of my reach at the moment. While I'm still dealling in Lotus Notes, anyone willing to sponsor me a trip to LotusSphere, US :) Hehe... just trying out my luck. I've only work in Malaysia only (excluding business travel). If given a chance, still finding opportunity to work in Europe / US. I would like to learn about the working culture in different place.

4) I love rollerblading. I used to rollerblade a lot during my university years. I like roller hockey, but not good in it. I've even tried playing tennis on my blades. During those time, normally I would go for leasure blading after midnight around the campus. Now, my blade is broken :(

5) I'm born in Melaka. Melaka history dating back to the 15th Century, when it was a vital world trading port to Asia country. This year is Visit Malaysia 2007. Take this chance to visit Malaysia and not forgetting the beautiful Melaka city.

To get to know me better, drop me a line at willbeh at gmail.com . Drop me a line if you are coming to Malaysia. I will try to bring you around if I'm free.

I now tag Damien Katz, Mikkel and Radu Cadariu

No comments: